:: [DNG] USB file transfer to your And…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Steve Litt
To: dng
Oggetto: [DNG] USB file transfer to your Android device
Hi all,

Modern Android type devices can't be mounted as /dev/sd?. So instead
what I did is install simple-mtpfs, and do the following as root:

mkdir /mnt/tablet
simple-mtpfs -l
simple-mtpfs /mnt/tablet

I don't know why the middle statement is necessary, but I found it to
be so. Once the third statement was complete, the Android's hard drive
(I believe its root partition) was mounted read-write on /mnt/tablet.

Unfortunately, I don't have metal hardware installed with Devuan, and I
don't know how to simulate USB on Qemu VM guests, so this wasn't done
on Devuan. If you find some more Devuan-related info on mounting
Androids, please supercede this email.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21