:: Re: [DNG] devuan samba package prob…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jaromil
To: Nikolay Hristov
CC: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] devuan samba package problem
On Wed, 11 May 2016, Nikolay Hristov wrote:

> I am trying to install samba on my newly installed Devuan (jessie) server:
> samba-common package is older version (4.1.x instead of 4.2.x):
> ii  samba-common                   2:4.1.17+dfsg-2+deb8u2

> Any chance of fixing that?

this may be the sort of glitch occurring on updates on the debian
side, which Nextime is trying to solve in Amprolla. To verify that, do
try the install again in a few hourse.

If it persists, let us know then, best if via a gitlab issue. also
please detail when you installed it and what package sources used.

ciao