:: [DNG] devuan-sdk
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ozi Traveller
A: dng, parazyd
Asunto: [DNG] devuan-sdk
Hi

I did a an install and setup up last night in a vm, and I need to install a
couple of packages that weren't in the instructions: git-core, zsh.

I managed to get sdk-init to work, after some fiddling.

I did sdk-chroot-arch amd64 which looked successful, but sdk-chroot-build
failed with errors.

It would be good, if there was someone who has this working to do a step by
step to do the setup. Also to do a build too, because the instructions
aren't clear.

If devuan-sdk is the way forward for creating an iso, then I'd like to
understand it better.

In terms of features, will the sdk replace live-build at some stage?

Cheers
Ozi