:: [DNG] Installer console on tty2?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] Installer console on tty2?
Dear Devuaners,

this is just a very minor thing. I was installing our beloved Devuan
Jessie on a qemu image, for testing purposes, using expert mode net
install. I wanted to switch to the console which shows the progression
made by the installer, including package installation and
configuration. Unfortunately, this console is on tty4, meaning that to
switch to it I should press ALT+F4.....which kills qemu :)

Well, this might be just my problem, since I prefer to have ALT+F4
bound to kill without mercy, but this is also the default on many
desktop configurations.

How about moving the install log console to tty2? or tty5?

My2Cents

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]