:: Re: [DNG] hashtag retarded
Góra strony
Autor: Jaromil
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] hashtag retarded

please everyone! these people are well known systemd bullies, haters,
stalkers and hooligans. They spend their time actively stalking and
bullying our followers on our open discussion fora. If anything should
be done about them at all, it should follow a lawful iter, not respond
with troll fodder.

therefore please: do not drive personal attacks through our
communication channels to anyone, do not respond to provokations. such
a behaviour will only damage our project, while we can safely ignore
these aggressive tactics and carry on with our succesful plan.

if you feel like being *seriously* offended, stalked or aggressed for
your public affiliation to the Devuan project, do contact us in
private and we'll see what to do. If there is any real breach of law
we all shall stand in defense of our community with all means
necessary, but filling our channels with false alarm and noise does
not help to recognize any of such serious cases.

I'm also confident nothing really bad will happen and we can bring all
to reason, even the majority of these shameful hooligans, by focusing
on what Devuan has to offer.

ciao