:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ha! Satoshi found by…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ha! Satoshi found by Gavin! Hahaha

OK, I've said some things that needed to be said in front of the
cameras, while sipping from a "cypherpunk" tea cup from the original
wikileaks collection :^) will be on air tomorrow on max keiser
report. jon has declined to participate, poor thing.

I believe this "drama" should not be overlooked just because it
involves humans and not code. we should mark events in time, because
they are part of the history of bitcoin and because they shall inform
future decisions and the original network of trust.

so lets not make it too much of a distraction, but also lets not make
these episodes go unnoticed. the origin of bitcoin was never that of
being accepted by the financial industry, but that of creating a
radical alternative to it. these goons should desist from their
manipulative intentions, facing them with their own actions and their
consequences is an honest and peaceful strategy to adopt.

ciao