:: Re: [DNG] hashtag retarded
Página Inicial
Autor: Jaromil
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] hashtag retarded

TL;DR some people find it cozy to stay here, therefore dng will keep
existing, but if you don't like it, there are more options with less
"noise".

On Mon, 09 May 2016, Teodoro Santoni wrote:

> In this mailing list there has been a peak in things
> I don't care about, during recent weeks.

this list is the first firecamp out of town after the debianfork
diaspora. I don't think we can nor should change it in any way.
But your concern is shared by many, especially newcomers.

That's why we have created a forum https://talk.devuan.org which
allows FAQ style publishing, wiki pages with comments and
categorization and reputation metrics.

plus for the e-mail aficionados two new mailinglists:

one for devuan related discussion (OT will be moderated there)

and one for those who want just to receive the important announcements
https://mailinglists.dyne.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/devuan-announce

I encourage you and everyone else willing to review your subscriptions
in order to make your own experience in Devuan more pleasant. If you
like you can unsubscribe from here at this link

and the subscribe one of the above, with my recommended preference for
https://talk.devuan.org since materials posted there will contribute
to the community-made documentation in Devuan.

ciao