:: [devuan-dev] Release goals for Beta…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Daniel Reurich
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan developers internal list
Aihe: [devuan-dev] Release goals for Beta2
Hi,

I just want to start setting some targets for the Beta2 release and a
timframe. (I have some requirements that related to other projects I am
working on, but nevertheless will be welcome in Devuan anyway as they
will solve issues for other people).

This list is my personal wishlist, so feel free to suggest other changes
or deferrals, add your name where you'd like to help.

Packages to be forked:

sane-utils     [centurion_dan]
lightdm        [unassigned]
gvfs        [centurion_dan] - needs workflow for importing from svn
network-manager [centurion_dan]

Packages to be updated/fixed/completed

desktop-base            [centurion-dan]
clearlooks-phenix-purpy-theme    [centurion-dan]
devuan-cd (forked from debian-cd) [centurion-dan]

Infrasture additions/upgrades:

mirror master and push mirror scripts [centurion_dan]
amprolla to use diff changes to avoid re-processing the entire packages
[nextime]
bugtracker server [unassigned]
popcon server - website [unassigned]

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.