:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live im…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: David Hare
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Joel Roth
Υ/ο: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live images
Thanks Daniel.. note (others) that /etc/default/grub needs sorting
also, although nothing to do with os-prober. The Debian version is
enough, don't know why it's different in devuan (except the very
elegant gfx theme, that's where it has to be referenced)