:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: live-boot is marked …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: David Hare
A: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Fwd: live-boot is marked for autoremoval from testing
>This sounds a bit like the problem we were having with Refracta when
>util-linux got upgraded to 2.25. One of the fixes for that was to populate
>/dev in filesystem.squashfs. I see that the solydxkee iso has an empty
>/dev in the squashfs

Yes.. a minimal static /dev, in exactly the same way that live-build
does it, sorts that simply (It was not necessary for Wheezy).

Why? You need to plumb the depths of util-linux, udev and busybox to
work out what changed. It will probably have changed again before you
get the answer. For now, the fix is simple.

Autoremoval from "testing"? solydxkee is a Debian "derivative", it's
up to them to sort it.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2015/11/msg00024.html

There appear to be forces at work who want the debian-live project
shut down and replaced with "something else".