:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ha! Satoshi found by…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jamileh s.t.
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ha! Satoshi found by Gavin! Hahaha
I for one am really happy to see that all the shitty bitcoin people finally
got what they deserved (Gavin, Mike etc.).
But this is not news it's just btc drama. It's funny drama because Gavin is
such a retard but that is not news.

>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412846.msg4497012#msg4497012
>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5979.msg4504984#msg4504984