:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live im…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: David Hare
À: fsmithred
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live images
Testing this here with most impressive results! Some of us have been
doing devuan-based live images since the beginning. This is probably
the first without core system packages from 3rd-party repos ( the
refracta snapshot and installer utilities are not actually "core
system components").

Anyone who needs a fully-functional "Travelling OS", here it is. You
can easily customize it with persistence and/or "live-hooks".

http://refracta.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=569