:: Re: [DNG] Devuan installer
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ozi Traveller
Aan: aitor_czr, dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Devuan installer
Hi Aitor

There 2 ways to customise the debian-install theme in live-build. I looked
at changing the theme in rootskel-gtk years ago, but I found these methods
less painful, It uses cpio.

1. a hook + another folder binary_debian-installer, with the theme. The
hook could also be used to remove the text installer.

2. a specific folder (this was added in live-build 4.0, I think,
called includes.installer

Cheers
Ozi