:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live im…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fsmithred
A: Go Linux, parazyd
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live images
On 05/07/2016 03:39 PM, Go Linux wrote:
> Earlier today fsr suggested I use the 9.3.3 version to make a snap of Devuan. Not quite sure where it is on SF.
>
> golinux

Yeah, if the primary user's name is not user, then the username= option
needs to be in the boot command line. I added username=devuan in the live
isos.

And that reminds me...
Password for the user named devuan is devuan.
Password for root is devuan.

If you get as far as installing it and changing your login name, and then
you make a snapshot, you'll need to change the username= option in the
isolinux boot menu. You can either set $edit_boot_menu to "yes" in the
config file and change it manually, or you can upgrade refractasnapshot to
9.3.3, and the script will do it for you.

golinux already posted the link, but here it is again -

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/refracta/testing/refractasnapshot-base_9.3.3_all.deb

There's also a gui version in the same folder that uses yad or zenity as a
frontend.

-fsr