:: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan-live
Página Inicial
Autor: Jaromil
Para: Daniel Reurich, fsmithred, devuan-dev
Assunto: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan-live
I wish we can make them "official" or not
use the term at all. yet it needs at least
one more dev toonmake a review and have a quick look for bugs.

nevertheless if you like to proceed this
way I am fine wih it
myself didnt found time to test enough

we should also link refracta and gnuinos
on the website somewhere.
Im not sure I like the term downstream
for that, nor blends or respins.
remix perhaps...