:: Re: [DNG] Why I was away.
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Mitt Green
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Why I was away.
Go Linux wrote:

> This is all warm and fuzzy but very OT. Please take
> your "therapy" off-list. Or better yet, get
> comfortable enough with yourself that a four-legged
> crutch isn't necessary to give meaning to your
> existence.

What do you consider on topic then? This list has
seen discussions galore, and even flamewars have
taken part here, too. The name itself (Debian's
not GNOME) doesn't mean anything, does it? Looks
like we've talked here about everything; politics,
sex, social issues, education, all were bespoken
here.

The thing is, many people in Unix communities
sometimes want to reach to others but *can't*
because of various reasons; depression, the feel
of isolation, loneliness are somewhat common
between them. And that's why people programme,
paint or draw pictures, write stories or simply
read or spend time with animals.

Sorry about the rant. They, though, seem to be
quite popular here.

/ Mitt