:: [DNG] Insolence from a twisted char…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] Insolence from a twisted character?
Hi,

"This is all warm and fuzzy but very OT. Please take your "therapy"
off-list. Or better yet, get comfortable enough with yourself that a
four-legged crutch isn't necessary to give meaning to your existence."

A shameful, arrogant, insolent and unwarranted reply. Golinux, you
pride yourself of accepting reality as it is, but is true?! You live
in a cocoon, surrounded by your hegemony attacking anyone you think
doesn't conform with your ego.

You insinuate I need psychiatric therapy: shame on you! Who are you
to insult people, especially those whom you never met? I challenge you
to be more responsible to state what kind of psychiatric medicine you
think I need.

Shame on you, what a twisted character!

Edward