:: Re: [DNG] Why I was away.
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: Go Linux
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Why I was away.
Hi,

"This is all warm and fuzzy but very OT. Please take your "therapy"
off-list. Or better yet, get comfortable enough with yourself that a
four-legged crutch isn't necessary to give meaning to your existence."

A shameful, arrogant, insolent and unwarranted reply. Golinux, you
pride yourself of accepting reality as it is, but is true?! You live
in cocoon, surrounded by your hegemony attacking anyone you think
doesn't conform with your ego.

You insinuate I need psychiatric therapy: shame on your! Who are you
to insult people, especially those whom you never met. I challenge you
to be more responsible to state what kind of psychiatric medicine you
think I need.

Shame on you, what a twisted character!

Edward