:: Re: [DNG] Why I was away.
Top Pagina
Auteur: Hendrik Boom
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Why I was away.
On Thu, May 05, 2016 at 06:53:30PM +0200, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Init freedom enthusiasts. About a month ago I adopted a puppy which
> took most of my free time as it was still too young. Initially, I had
> to feed it every 3 hours day and night with a syringe with the needle
> removed.

Congratulations on your courage to deal with this. It sounds as if the puppy was
taken too soon from its mother. The puppy needs you.

My wife and I took on a rescue dog of about a year old, and he lived on with us
for about a decade until he was too sick to go on. We're not taking on another
because there's a significant chance we may not live long enough to take care
of another.

> As the puppy becomes more independent, hopefully, I will continue to
> contribute towards Devuan especially with simple-netaid and
> simple-netaid-lightweight.
>
> All my uploads (git pushed) to the repository work. I needed a
> companion as I live alone. I was thinking about adopting a puppy for
> several years.
>
> Some may think I am insane, but sometimes even the company of a four
> legged friend can be beneficial.

No, I don't think you're insane.

-- hendrik