:: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter p…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fsmithred
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter programmers
On 05/04/2016 05:58 AM, Boruch Baum wrote:
> On 2016-05-02 08:12, fsmithred wrote:
>> No support for file system labels at this time. If someone can tell me a
>> reliable way for unprivileged user to get the labels, I'll add it. Feel
>> free to use these scripts as they are or as motivation to create something
>> better.
> Are you looking for?:
>
> ls -l /dev/disk/by-label

Yes, I am, thank you! I thought I looked in /dev/disk/by- and didn't find
that. OK, now I feel like I was looking for my glasses, and you let me
know they were in my hand.

This works:

ls -l /dev/disk/by-label | awk -v pattern=${device##*/} '$0 ~ pattern {
print $9 }'

Back in business. Thanks.
-fsr