:: Re: [DNG] network-manager depends o…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Joel Roth
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] network-manager depends on libpam-systemd (Daniel Reurich)
emninger@??? wrote:
> Also: Ceni is an excellent ncurses based tool to administrate network
> connections (it's based on dhcpd and wpa_supplicant), more basic then
> networkmanager and wicd ((who both, it think, there are not just
> overlays but they use their own way to deal with the hardware; in fact
> iirc they are not compatible with wpa_supplicant running (??) ).

How do you like ceni? There isn't much detail in the man
page. How does it deal with suspend? (With wicd-gtk I have
to reconnect after wake-up.)

I see there is a debian package available here:

http://aptosid.com/debian/pool/main/c/ceni/

cheers,

--
Joel Roth