:: Re: [DNG] OpenRC and Devuan (and Wi…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] OpenRC and Devuan (and Windows)
Thanks Stephanie!

There's a special place in hell for people using ambiguous
abbreviations, acronyms, and nicknames. I mean really, do they think
this makes them sound more "in the know?"

That author is a WAD. Now I get to feel superior as the word WAD rolls
glibly and effortlessly off my tongue.

"Pen testing" My Aunt's Hat!

Thanks Stephanie,

SteveT