:: Re: [DNG] OpenRC and Devuan
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Rob Owens
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] OpenRC and Devuan
----- Original Message -----
> From: "parazyd" <parazyd@???>

> On Tue, 03 May 2016, Rob Owens wrote:

Yes, but then when an openrc user wants to start/stop a service, he
cannot do '/etc/init.d/myservice start' like he could do on any other
OS using openrc. He'd have to do '/etc/openrc/myservice start'. Not a
really big deal, but I think it's undesirable to make Devuan's openrc
procedures different (especially when it could be addressed with a
simple symlink).