著者: hellekin
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Fwd: For all you automounter programmers
On 05/03/2016 12:16 PM, Jim Murphy wrote:

> Problem, blkid uses a cache that is only updated when root runs blkid.
> Any changes are not automatically updated. A user only sees the cache.
>
> The issues is, fsr is trying to do everything as a "user" so tools like
> lsblk and blkid don't work for this case. For blkid, the cache will not
> be up to date when say a flash-drive is add/or removed.

You might be interested in using jaromil's version of sup to compile a
static binary that will elevate privilege for "that" user running *blk*
commands. Not as sexy as running without root, but a good use-case for
the new hashing functionality of sup.

https://git.devuan.org/jaromil/sup

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/