:: Re: [DNG] OpenRC and Devuan
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] OpenRC and Devuan
parazyd <parazyd@???> writes:
> The current init system is old. Ancient. We should all agree on it.

The current init system is younger than me. Despite I'm 43 (and will be
44 in a few months), people still want to see a proof of me being
already 18 with annoying regularity (although the frequency has
decreased). Further, I'm still being put down as "too young to be taken
seriously" by a lot of people

=> I'm apparently not old and certainly not ancient.

=> 'The current init system' is then obviously neither old nor ancient.

However, what was this now supposed to communicate from a technical
point of view>?