:: Re: [devuan-dev] hello Re: jigdo im…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jaromil
Dátum:
Címzett: devuan developers internal list
Tárgy: Re: [devuan-dev] hello Re: jigdo images

great you sync here :^)

I understand jigdo more now, read that Daniel is looking into
integrating it into the cd-build, which will automate it.

I think that it is most useful starting from next release, since the
beta is the first one with big cd/dvd downloads, so from the next we
can also mention jigdo in the release announce and save bandwidth to
everyone.

your instructions are good! we'll include them on files.do. also
please consider posting them on the forum talk.devuan.org which is
raising its visibility.

ciao!