:: [DNG] KDE plasma in devuan testing…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Antonio Trkdz.tab
Aan: Dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] KDE plasma in devuan testing.
Dear All,

I have fiddled a bit with a virtual machine running ascii to try to install
kde plasma desktop[kde5].....(please, fellows minimalists refrain to insult
me....I love lean systems too) and from what I understood libpam is
preventing the thing from happening (correct me if I am wrong).
I would like to try to liberate this (part of) DE from systemd, mainly as a
driver to study devuan package system.

Before embarking on this endeavour, though, I would be grateful to receive
any suggestions you could have, and even more grateful if someone would
stop me if it is impossible.

Thank you all and cheers!

Antonio