:: Re: [DNG] Files .udeb
Página Principal
Autor: Stephanie Daugherty
Para: Ismael L. Donis Garcia, Lista de Devuan
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Files .udeb
udeb files (aka micro-deb) are stripped down packages only used in building
the installer and loading installer components into memory via a network
connection - they are explicitly intended for tightly constrained
environments such as the installation environment and embedded systems, and
not meant to be installable on a standard system.