:: [DNG] supersized torrent
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Robert Storey
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: [DNG] supersized torrent
If I wasn't so befuddled with that devuan.org blocking issue by my ISP, I
would have mentioned this earlier. There was the following post on
Distrowatch, and my reply (as user "Paraquat"):

27 • @24 Devuan (by Paraquat on 2016-05-02 15:37:11 GMT from Asia)
>24 • Devuan (by Napoli Bona
> on 2016-05-02 14:39:55 GMT from North America)
> So I thought I would try out Devuan and noticed that they
> suggested using the torrent.
> I started the torrent and discovered that the file size
> is 10.55 GB! Is this the largest distro ever? Just saying...

Hi Napoli. At first I got confused by that too, but on more careful
inspection, I saw that the torrent link included all the different versions
of Devuan: ie i386, amd64 (both CD and DVD versions), Raspberry Pi, Odroid,
various other development boards, etc. So you need to go through your
torrent program and unclick the versions you don't want. I think I'll
suggest to the mailing list that they separate these downloads to different
.torrent files.

cheers,
Robert