:: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter p…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: fsmithred
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter programmers
I rewrote the usbpmount script so that it handles sd/mmc and cd/dvd
devices as well as usb. Get usbpmount3.tar.gz from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/refracta/files/testing

These are standalone scripts. None of the notification stuff is included,
but they could be made to work with it.

usbpmoun3.sh and usb-unmount use yad or zenity as a graphical frontend to
pmount.

thumb-pick3.sh is the command-line equivalent.

All of the scripts use hwinfo and pmount. The gui scripts need yad or zenity.

No support for file system labels at this time. If someone can tell me a
reliable way for unprivileged user to get the labels, I'll add it. Feel
free to use these scripts as they are or as motivation to create something
better.

-fsr