:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ha! Satoshi found by…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: parazyd
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ha! Satoshi found by Gavin! Hahaha
On Mon, 02 May 2016, Whatevs wrote:

> Wait until until Satoshi says he sides with Bitcoin Classic.
>
> http://gavinandresen.ninja/satoshi
>
> Jon Matonis another Bitcoin Foundation crony pushing him too:
>
> https://www.twitter.com/jonmatonis/status/727031986318106624
>
> Nice conspiracy by the imploded Bitcoin Foundation.
> Pushing a fake Satoshi so they can claim they are the true heirs to Bitcoin.

Might just be their fail scheme to push the real satoshi out...
Wright failed once, and now he fails again...

What bothers me and what I don't understand is why they are
giving such stupid "proof" that Wright is satoshi... *shrug*

--
~ parazyd
0333 7671 FDE7 5BB6 A85E C91F B876 CB44 FA1B 0274