:: Re: [DNG] My ISP is blocking devuan…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Robert Storey
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] My ISP is blocking devuan.org
Stephanie Daugherty wrote:

> Check for possible accidental causes - routing issues, PMTU blackholes,

and
> other oddities that could be innocent mistakes - never assume malice when
> stupidity will do.

Hi Stephanie, and thanks for the reply.

It may well be an innocent mistake on someone's part, but anyway, I can now
confirm that my ISP seems to have blocked devuan.org. I am now at my place
of business, and we have ADSL here with the same provider that I use at
home, and devuan.org is blocked. I'm using a different computer this time,
a different router, and a different OS, but same result - the site is
inaccessible.

Just for the record, my smart phone provider is Taiwan Mobile, and they are
working fine. I won't name the errant ISP yet until I've talked to them.

The one thing I don't have yet in my hot little hands is a smart phone
serviced by the same ISP that provides our ADSL. So I'm going to head over
to the phone company right now and badger the staff to see if they can
access devuan.org on their smart phones. I'll let you all know how that
works out.

I'll report back soon.

cheers,
Robert