:: Re: [DNG] cloud
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Herb Garcia
A: Jaromil
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] cloud
Duh. Poor reading. Login as root with devuan password.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
On May 1, 2016 11:52 AM, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:
On Sun, 01 May 2016, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> On 01/05/16 09:19, Herb Garcia wrote:
> > Ok. Regarding the Openstack instance,
> >
> > First you need to log in as user debian@0.0.0.0 <mailto:debian@0.0.0.0>,
> > the ssh is setup properly but gets you to a $.
> >
> > Running ls gives
> > "debian devuan"
> > running "devuan" asks for password. But what password?
>
> I thought there was a standardised api that is used to pre-seed the root
> username and password or ssh-key into the installed system that all
> these cloud providers used.

I thought so too. The default root password we ship is 'devuan'

I haven't tested the stormbringer aka cloudnine aka Krushef image
myself :^) just produced it with cloud-init correctly installed.
There is a VUA planning to test it and will let me know.

Herb: if you have precise instructions on how to fix, I'll spin
another image. And yes, this is why we call it beta :^)

ciao