:: Re: [DNG] Open Letter To Linas Veps…
Página Principal
Autor: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Open Letter To Linas Vepstas
A good read. It reminds me of when I assumed windows/ms-dos was the only OS you could install on a PC, many years of ranting and about two of which when I knew that "linux" existed and I finally switched, then changed distro shortly after due to the bloat of the "recommended" newbie distros and all problems went away.

Cheers,

chillfan