:: Re: [DNG] mounting an android phone…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steven W. Scott
Aan: Nate Bargmann
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] mounting an android phone as usb storage
Good call there, Hendrik! I dont recall it working before, but the sdk I
had was ancient - grabbed the latest android SDK and it works great now,
best part is I didnt have to set up any udev rules! Only odd thing was I
had to uncheck and re-check the 'usb debugging' option in the phone
settings before it would ask to allow the computer to connect. After that
it was authorized and adb could connect.

I'll have to give heimdall another go as well. I've been wanting to root
this thing for years but couldn't get Odin or Heimdall to cooperate with it.

Definitely give adb in the andriod sdk a try Nate -->
developer.andriod.com/sdk/index.html (link's at the bottom)

Platform-tools will contain the adb executable after you run the update
command found in the readme.

SWS