:: Re: [DNG] Missing packages
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: hellekin
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Missing packages
On 04/29/2016 03:02 PM, Haines Brown wrote:

> Let me elaborate. In debian, the firmware-iwlwifi package is found in
> the pool/non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/ subdirectory.
> In packages.devuan.org/pool/, there is only a main directory, no non-free
> directory. Why is that?

packages.devuan.org is run by Amprolla, and provides overlays over
existing package repositories. Forked packages that appear in the
devuan-packages group on git.do are present in devuan/pool/main. If
it's not forked, it comes from Debian mirrors instead, hence not from
packages.do.

> What is the work-around?

Devuan only packages free software. The non-free archive comes from
Debian. Activate the non-free component, as you would in Debian, and
you should be set.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/