:: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter p…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter programmers
On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:04:42 +0000 (UTC)
Go Linux <golinux@???> wrote:

> On Thu, 4/28/16, Rob Owens <rowens@???> wrote:
>
> Subject: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter programmers
> To: dng@???
> Date: Thursday, April 28, 2016, 9:44 AM

I view parted, gparted, fdisk, sfdisk, and all of those as straight
razors: One wrong move and I'm seriously wounded (or my partitions
are). I only use those to create new partitions, never to label
something. I'd rather go without a label than risk running those
partition making programs to create the label. But thanks to e2label and
dosfslabel, I don't have to. The best of both worlds!

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21