:: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter p…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matthew Melton
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter programmers
A brief aside.
Although not an automounter I remember using bbsmount on blackbox. I can't remember how to configure it but it sat in the blackbox dock and if I remember and showed icons for all the drives you wanted to show. A click would mount the drive and another click would unmount it. I used it for ages , after abandoning gnome, as an alternative to automounting. I believe it works with other window managers too, Judging from the man page here https://manned.org/bbsmount/d797faf8

I believe it was a blackbox add-on http://blackboxwm.sourceforge.net/ but the add on page is currently showing a 503 service unavailable so can't check.
The code, if it can be obtained, might prove useful as an alternative or optional addition to a slimline CLI automounter. The idea of which I like the sound of a lot.

Matt

If anyone needs me I'll be lurking under my rock...