:: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter p…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Didier Kryn
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter programmers
Le 28/04/2016 02:16, Steve Litt a écrit :
> I think my original handled that, by creating a database of UUID, label
> and device name (and now it's going to need to include user mounting it
> too). So a little universal shellscript can go in the database (which
> of course is a simple file), find the label, and read across the row to
> find its current device so you can plug that into an environment
> variable and use that.

     I think the smartest job would be to read a config files for
instructions based on the uuid. Then, only if there aren't instructions
for the uuid of the removable media, fall back to label, This gives an
opportunity to the admin to carefully craft what she wants to do with
the most important media.

     Didier