:: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter p…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: David Hare
A: fsmithred
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter programmers
Problem to come with pmount is, it doesn't seem to be maintained any
longer. I use version 0.9.99-alpha-1 (in experimental at 25 Mar 2011,
still there, install to Jessie). That one handles "loopback" and luks
files, far as I know earlier versions did not, or not properly.