:: Re: [DNG] Tochpad scrolling on devu…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fuumind
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Tochpad scrolling on devuan
Hi all!

Thank you for all the great help with getting my touchpad working better! I now have two finger scrolling working (I discovered in the process that my hardware do support it.) Adding the option line 'Option "VertTwoFingerScroll" "on"' to the file /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-synaptics.conf and unloading/reloading psmouse.ko did the trick. I am not sure wether the kernel upgrade made any difference and I am not very inclined to downgrade atm. :)

All the best!
fuumind