著者: Daniel Reurich
To: Fred DC, dng
題目: Re: [DNG] NO_PUBKEY
Hi Fred,

We added a new signing subkey to the archive keyring before we'd
published it in devuan-keyrings package. We've reverted back to the old
key and are just waiting for amprolla to catch up.

Sorry, that was my fault for not fully considering the repercussions of
messing with existing gpg keys in the given context.

Regards,
    Daniel