:: Re: [DNG] Tochpad scrolling on devu…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: aitor_czr
A: fuumind, Dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Tochpad scrolling on devuan

On 04/26/2016 03:06 PM, aitor_czr wrote:
> Hi fuumind,
>
> On 04/26/2016 02:00 PM, fuumind <fuumind@???> wrote:
>> Thanks for the link!
>>
>> My kernel went from 3.16 to 4.4 but still no scrolling.
>>
>> also:
>>
>> lsmod|grep -iE "apple|cyapa|sermouse|synap|psmouse|vsxx|bcm"
>> btbcm                  16384  1 btusb
>> bluetooth             516096  24 bnep,btbcm,btrtl,btusb,btintel
>> psmouse               122880  0

>> And freeciv looks a lot nicer as well:)
>>
>> Maybe there are some configuration changes needing to be done for X
>> after all.
>
> The configuration of the kernel for the touchscreens drivers is in the
> *Input Device Drivers*.
>
> Run "make menuconfig", and go to:
>
> Device drivers >> Input Device support >> Touchscreens
>
> HTH,
>
> Aitor.

Did you try loading the "hid-multitouch.ko" module. This module is
located in "/lib/modules/ *kernel_version* /kernel/drivers/hid".
You can load it typing:

/sbin/modprobe hid-multitouch

You can add this command to "/etc/rc.local"

Now type "lsmod" and it will appear in the list of the loaded modules.

Cheers,

Aitor.