Emne: Re: [DNG] Tochpad scrolling on devuan
The synaptics driver is usually the way to go. Check if it's installed by dpkg -l | grep synaptics, if not then apt-get install xserver-xorg-input-synaptics.

Usually any options you want will have to be configured as the defaults are pretty basic, the archlinux wiki has some good info on the options: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Touchpad_Synaptics

The default configuration is in /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-synaptics.conf

Cheers,

chillfan