:: [DNG] Tochpad scrolling on devuan
Top Pagina
Auteur: fuumind
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] Tochpad scrolling on devuan
Hi!

I am trying to get touchpad scrolling working on my new Devuan setup. So far I've figured out that it is probably pmouse that is driving the hardware by stealing the following from http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/131432/which-driver-is-handling-my-touchpad :

lsmod|grep -iE "apple|cyapa|sermouse|synap|psmouse|vsxx|bcm"

and getting

psmouse                99249  0

Apart from this all I seem to be able to find on the net is alot about setting up X for synaptics.

As I am unsure how to proceed I would appreciate any guidance!

/fuumind