:: Re: [DNG] Which desktops work witho…
Top Pagina
Auteur: David Hare
Aan: fsmithred
CC: Dng, aitor_czr
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Which desktops work without systemd
gvfs* builds and works (at least for Jessie) without *systemd* deps, I
have done it. I now use Adam's version (posted at angband.pl) for
XFCE. My TDE systems don't need gvfs (nor anything else GTK) to handle
usb mounts and "trash".

My "debian purist" attitude against custom and 3rd-party builds, along
with systemd, were long ago sent to Room 101.