:: Re: [DNG] debootstrap requires key
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: parazyd
À: Haines Brown
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] debootstrap requires key
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016, Haines Brown wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 09:37:24PM +0200, parazyd wrote:
>
> > Yes, debootstrap works on any system. Note that if you wish to bootstrap
> > devuan systems, use devuan's debootstrap (which was fixed):
> > https://packages.devuan.org/devuan/pool/main/d/debootstrap/
>
> Yes, I unarchived debootstrap_1.0.75-1+devuan1.debian.tar.gz in the
> target disk (/mnt/debinst/usr/share) and ran:
>
>   # debootstrap --no-check-gpg jessie /mnt/debinst   \
>       http://packages.devuan.org/merged

> It installed a base system on the target disk mounted on
> /mnt/debinst. But that base system is apparently broken because of a
> version inconsistency:
>
> W: /lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libc.so.6: version 'GLIB_2.17' not
> found (required by /lib-i386-linux-gnu/libmount.so.1)
>
> If you are implying the version clash is because I used the debian
> rather than the devuan debootstrap, that is not the case. I need to
> correct this problem in order to chroot into the new system to configure
> and develop it.
>
> > Also, for next steps, I'd recommend you to see how the ARM SDK works,
> > particularly the devuan profile:
> > https://git.devuan.org/devuan/arm-sdk/blob/master/arm/profiles/common-devuan
>
> This is a program you wrote. Much appreciated, but I have no idea what
> it is for or how to use it.

Once you do debootstrap once, you also need to do the second and the
third stage, respectively, to get a working system.

This is why I linked to "common-devuan" because in there you can see
what you have to do. Go to the bottom, and look at the for-loop. These
are the complete steps on how to get a fully bootable system.

--
~ parazyd
6CB4 6C63 641D B1F1 F811 5B3A BB5E 2E35 B92E 373E