:: Re: [DNG] Which desktops work witho…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: aitor_czr
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Simon Walter, KatolaZ, Steve Litt, dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Which desktops work without systemd
On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 17:08:10 +0900
Simon Walter<simon@???> wrote:

> >It doesn't matter how much you agree on an opinion. That will not
> >make it fact. There is a technical difference between the two. Just
> >look up the definition of "window manager" and "desktop environment"
> >on any techsite/dictionary/encyclopedia. Unless you are trying to
> >sound ignorant, it would make sense to use the correct terminology.

You are right, IMO Lxde is pure openbox including some features, but you
can't run both lxde and xfce together. By contrast, you can run openbox
within xfce or kde...

Cheers,

Aitor.