:: Re: [DNG] debootstrap requires key
Pàgina inicial
Autor: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] debootstrap requires key
If I remember right... You can parse the option --no-check-gpg to debootstrap, and you might need to use --exclude=devuan-keyring,gpgv,gnupg as well and just install devuan-keyring after the debootstrap to make sure you are using the gpg key for the install.

Cheers,

chillfan