:: [devuan-dev] Mirrors
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: [devuan-dev] Mirrors
Hi,

I'm wanting to start working towards setting up mirrors...

My plan is to initially get at least one on each continent. If we can
we will mirror the devuan repo as well as the merged redirector on each
of them and then I will create a full selection of repo's based on the
full debian mirrors list and a set of rewrite rules so our users can
utilise their nearest/fastest debian mirrors.

Franco, Can you enlighten us with details about the current space used
for the /devuan and /merged mirror data??

Thanks,
    Daniel.
--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.